1. Exercise will make you happier. When you exercise your body produces endorphins that will make you feel happy and exhilarated. If you have had a bad day, or are in a bad mood, go for a run and you will feel much better. Regular exercise can help prevent depression.
2. Exercise will help you sleep better at night. Studies have shown that the more active we are daily the better we can doze off each night. If you body is properly stimulated during the day you will more likely have less restless nights.
3. Exercise will give you some “you” time. I am a working mom and am constantly doing things for others. Getting in exercise everyday is something good I do for myself and is a time for me to enjoy some alone time. I love my morning run when its just me and the road. I can really enjoy the rest of my day after I exercise.
4. Exercise will help alleviate stress. Regular physical activity can help you manage stress because it releases those feel good endorphins and is almost a form of meditation. Exercise will help you blow off some steam if you are feeling stressed.
5. Exercise will give you better posture. Having a fit body will most definitely keep your body better aligned and upright. You will walk taller and feel stronger.
6. Exercise will help you loose weight. This is a major reason why lots of people exercise. Whether you need to loose weight or just want to maintain your weight, exercise is critical in keeping a healthy weight. Along with a nutritious diet, exercise can give you the body you want. You will look better and feel better about yourself.
7. Exercise will make you eat better. When you make an effort to exercise regularly, you will be less likely to stop for fast food or grab a doughnut. Plain and simple, you won’t want to sabotage all your hard work. When I work out, I am more motivated to eat fruits, veggies, and lean proteins so that I can see results. You can indulge occasionally if you are committed to exercise.
8. Exercise will give your self confidence a boost. Doing good things will make you feel better about yourself. Being healthy will make you feel better about yourself. If you treat your body badly and eat junk you will feel guilty and not so great about yourself. If you exercise and eat healthy you will feel great about your self and your self esteem will benefit. Also you will feel better about the way you look and fit into clothes.
9. Exercise gives you stronger bones. Physical activity can help prevent osteoporosis. A stronger, healthy body means stronger bones. Studies suggest that an unhealthy diet high in fat and little or no exercise can lead to obesity AND osteoporosis.
10. You need to. Better for health. Exercise will help combat chronic disease and keep you healthy and living longer. Heart disease, obesity, depression, there are so many illnesses that could be prevented with regular exercise. Not to mention exercise will give you more natural energy and a better sex life. Get moving and embrace life.